Our venue can be hired on an exclusive basis for use by day delegates or for company meetings and conferences.
It is ideal for small groups (minimum of eight) right through to large conferences, where a different and private location is sought. We offer the following various options including a standard full day meeting, a half day meeting combined with a half day activities, extended visit with the addition of an evening meal or even an overnight stay. Please note all outdoor activities undertaken on site must be run by New Forest Outdoor Centre staff.
The site facilities include the following:
- Spacious Carpenter's Barn, which is equipped with lighting, power, black out blinds and projector screen. It is heated with a large wood-burning stove, which is always a central attraction.
- WiFi access, OH projector, flip chart and pens, delegate stationary.
- Small meeting room for breakout meeting.
- Tables and chairs to seat up to 120 people in the barn, with the option to extend the available space with a marquee on the adjoining deck to accommodate greater numbers.
- A large south-facing wooden deck, accessed directly from the barn, via double doors. There is a semi-permanent marquee on this area to extend the covered space during the summer months. The deck is ideal as an outdoor classroom or for entertaining.
- Plenty of lawned area, with splendid trees and picnic tables, where weather permitting, delegates can adjourn for discussion groups or just to unwind between sessions.
- Separate walled garden area with marquee.
- First class hospitality including cold/hot buffets and bbqs, tea, coffee, morning pastries and afternoon cakes.
- Ladies and gents cloakrooms, with hot showers.
- Ample free car parking.
Full day meeting
This option includes the use of the Carpenter's Barn and the associated decking area and lawns for the whole day. We provide morning pastries and afternoon cakes and tea and coffee is available through out the day. A delicious cold, buffet is served as standard for lunch but we are happy to quote for other options such as BBQ, hog roast, paella or hot buffet (depending on delegate numbers).
Combine with activities
This combination includes the use of the Carpenter's Barn and the associated decking area and lawns for either a morning or afternoon and a half day of activities for adults with qualified instructors. We supply morning pastries and afternoon cakes and tea and coffee is available through out the day. A delicious cold, buffet is served for as standard for lunch but we are happy to quote for other options.
Extended with an evening meal
This option includes the usual meeting facilities but extends the stay on site into the evening, with a choice of finishing times. We offer an evening meal (BBQs, paella evening, hog roasts, hot buffets, curries or pizzas), open our licensed Woodland Bar and light the fire in our camp fire circle to create an informal atmosphere in which delegates can unwind after the meeting.
Add an overnight stay
This option includes the usual meeting facilities but adds an overnight stay on site, sleeping either in our rustic Shepherd's Huts or camping in tents/wild camping. We offer a choice of evening meal from hot buffets, BBQs, hog roasts, curries or pizzas to eating at a local pub (following a guided forest walk). On site we open our licensed Woodland Bar and guests enjoy socialising around our camp fire circle. A night under the stars in the forest with just the flickering light from oil lanterns and the fire is a unique and memorable experience.